Have you ever wondered why it is that we go to the gym to train our bodies and build healthy strong muscle and yet we don’t think about exercising the 57 muscles in our face? The benefits of exercising your face daily are numerous for anyone dealing with the natural ageing process, but it can help others too.
Even young people can have a face that is flatter than it should be as a result of poor muscle tone, and many have benefitted from using the programme to make positive changes to their faces.
The ultimate rewards of Facercise are as follows:
- The skin awakens and becomes luminous and peachy
- The eyebrows and lids are lifted and the eyes appear larger and more twinkly
- Under-eye puffiness and hollows diminish
- The nose becomes toned and more perky, the tip lifted and narrowed
- The lips become plump and pink
- Lines begin to diminish around the lips
- Mouth corners are lifted and turned up
- Nasolabial lines soften and diminish
- The jawline firms and appears youthful again
- Double chins and loose neck skin become toned and taut
- The neck skin becomes toned and smooth
THE ‘GLO’ BESPOKE
Gloria has developed a unique treatment incorporating both facercise and a wonderfully anti-ageing facial using Gloria’s own brand pure organic facial oil. The combination of Facercise, deep tissue massage, lifting and sculpting techniques delivers immediate results.